Home Insurance Coverage & Rates
When most people hear the word “insurance” they think of their cars, but in most cases, their home is the most important and expensive piece of property they own. Financial Insurance Group offers a variety of comprehensive homeowners insurance policies to choose from and these plans can be tailored to your needs and budget.
Reaching the status of a homeowner is a wonderful achievement. Take the next step in that responsibility and protect yourself with the best homeowners insurance in the area.
FIG’s Home Protection policies include a full complement of standard features that cover your dwelling, personal property, and other structures. Your policy will also include liability protection, loss of use and medical payments to others coverage. Looking to lower your premium? Take advantage of the higher deductibles, discounts, and credits to reduce your insurance premiums. Need more coverage? Add endorsements to your policy to broaden the protection limits even further.
Discounts, Credits, & Deductibles
- Multi-policy By insuring your auto and home with FIG, you will receive a discount on your auto premium as well as your homeowners insurance premium.
- New home Receive a discount if you live in a new home.
- Premises alarm This discount is applied to your premium is you have smoke detectors installed in your home.
- Sprinkler system credit If you install and maintain a sprinkler system, you will receive a credit on your homeowners premium.
- Deductible Paying for small claims yourself allows you to lower your homeowners insurance premiums by choosing high deductibles and avoiding claims.
FIG offers a variety of optional coverage’s to meet your individual needs and these can be added to your homeowners policy by endorsement for a minimal additional premium:
Expanded endorsement You can increase the special amounts listed under the personal property coverage section of your policy.
Enhancement endorsement This endorsement increases the special amounts to even higher limits and includes these additional benefits:
- Payment for direct loss caused by water or sewage that backs up through sewers or drains.
- Payment up to an additional 10 % of the amount on dwelling coverage for loss to trees, shrubs, plants and lawns at the residence.
- Waiver of deductible shown on the policy declaration page for any loss from covered peril exceeding $50,000.
- Earthquake coverage
- Nurse’s professional liability
- Personal computer coverage
- Replacement cost on personal property
We’ve got what you need – Call (208) 991-3494 Today
Request a Quote Today
Enter your location to call an agent near you.